Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Summary

It's been a bit quiet here at the blog for the past week, and I'm so sorry for that. But guys, this week has been crazy! I've started school again, and I've just been bombed with new stuff constantly, so I've had no energy for blogging. I will try to be a better blogger next week, and maybe come up with some new outfits. I'm not sure how exhausted I'll be, but I'll definitely try to blog a bit more :)

Well anyway, Monday and Thuesday nothing much happened. I tried to gear up for school again, but found myself suddenly craving more vacation time, haha. But no matter how much you wish for it, summer's got to end at some point. Well, technically summer's not over yet, but vacation time is.

So Wednesday I got up, did my hair and makeup and went to school. Very last minute I figured out that I wanted to take an additional course this year, and decided on German. So I met up with the gang, who, luckily, all were at school at the same time. We smoked a ciggy or two before parting to attend our different classes. Then I headed for German, where only 10 other people sat. Well, long story short, the course got canceled! Fortunately I have the opportunity to take German as an E-Learning course over the next year, so I grabbed that chance and now I just need to brush up on my German, haha.

Thursday was Chem day; a course I haven't dreaded that much - but that's only because Maria, Kasper and I are taking it together. Turns out I suck at chem, haha. Luckily it's only for 5 months and then there's an exam, where I hope to pass. Another good thing is, that I do have Kasper and Maria there, and they're pretty good and have a calm overlook when it comes to chem. So I can always ask for help :)

Friday was Friday, and I looked forward to having a nice and relaxing weekend. But first I had to go to school and take Psychology. I think psychology is a fascinating subject, and turns out I know a couple of the people in class. The day ended up being pretty good, but I'll have to admit that I was very happy at 2 o' clock when the weekend ticked in.

Yesterday was very low key. I needed a relaxing day where I could walk around the apartment in my jammies and with bed head and no makeup.
I was however, a bit productive. I sat down and looked up some videos on Youtube on how to understand (for example) The Periodic Table.
I spend 1½ hours taking notes, and ended up understanding a bit more of Chem than I did before :)  

So that's my week. I'm totally exhausted, but tomorrow it all starts again.
But I don't mind; it does require a bit of effort getting back to school,
and I really can't wait to get settled in and have a normal school week once again :)

This is not the usual type of Sunday Summary picture, but I haven't had time to take any new ones lately, so this'll have to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment