Monday, July 9, 2012

Home Is Where Your Hat Is

A little while back, I showed you some pictures of my apartment and all the small details that makes it feel like home.
But since I got my new couch a couple of weeks back, the apartment has undergone a lot of changes. So I thought I'd show you how it looks now.
When You live in a studio apartment it's all about being creative and using the space in a way, so it doesn't look too crowded nor to empty. 
The two days leading up to my new couch's arrival, I completely decluttered my apartment. 
I can't tell you how many times I went down to the basement with things I no longer had use for. 
I also threw out a lot of stuff, such as my bed and my dining room chairs. Fortunately, my new couch is actually a futon, 
and my parents gave me new dining room chairs, so I'm all set. It was all, however, quite a hassle, and getting the (what felt like) 
200 pound heavy couch up the stairs was even worse. But now, finally, my apartment is exactly like I've always wanted it to be. 
I can honestly say that I've never felt more home, than I do now. 
xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment